Exercise #1: First Steps
You have a series of next steps outlined on your planning wall. Pick one, complete it, and blog about it.
My only step at this point is to prepare to take the GRE. As I’ve stated last week I’ve already bought the GRE Kaplan and the Princeton Review study guides three weeks ago. I’ve set aside time to study for the GRE. I also attend a Kaplan free GRE Class Courses on Tuesday, April 7, 2009. I still have mixed feelings during this whole process. I’m excited but I’m also fearful, discouraged, and disappointed. Right now I’m just focus on preparing for the GRE until I take the exam in September or October.
Exercise #2: The Buddy System
Barbara Sher suggests that you use the buddy system to keep moving forward towards your dream. This week, I want you to do the following:
1. Find a buddy
2. Hold your first Weekly Business Meeting (according to the rules described in the book), and
3. Blog about it by including a description of each of the steps in your meeting
My buddy and I will not be able to sit down until Thursday, April 16, 2009 due to her work schedule and the holidays. I’ve already given her the details as to what the Weekly Business Meeting will entail. Currently she is a respiratory therapist who is looking to complete her undergrad degree as well. I choose her as my buddy because there are certain things she must do in order to complete her degree. At this particular stage she has not been accepted yet at St. Xavier University.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great! cant wait for the meeting
ReplyDelete