Sunday, February 1, 2009

ASSIGNMENT #3: UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF

Exercise 4: Pick a Color

I am blue. I am of Noble birth and Royalty. I am cool, calming, intelligent, stable, confident, strong and steadfast. I am that I am.

Exercise 5: The Private-Eye Game

When you walk through the front door there is a pleasant lemon fresh smell that matches the living room walls which are a soft like yellow not to bright but just right with white trimmings. The room is clean with no pictures on the wall nor are their any lamps through out the living room. There are no curtains only mini blinds. Matter of fact there were no curtains through out the entire house except for the shower curtain. There were nice miniature stand up family photo picture frames on the end tables. The furniture is modern with a huge 52inch Plasma TV that is nicely situated. The room is not cluttered. Matter of fact all the rooms are not cluttered.

In each room there is always one wall that is painted in different color from the rest of the walls in that particular room.

The kitchen is gorgeous. Hardwood floors, brand new custom made cabinets that run along the walls that were measured precisely for the new appliances (microwave, refrigerator, and ranger) as well as a workstation that customized for the computer, printer, and keyboard. Just above the custom kitchen cabinets are various art décor and a few that sit on the kitchen counter.

You can tell the bathroom was just remolded. The color of the bathroom is a mixture of light soft blues with white marble floors and walls that run throughout. The bathroom is symmetrical and very clean.

The furniture and colors in the master bedroom reflects power, very clean and symmetrical.

The Den has that one wall that stands out from the rest of walls. No pictures on the walls, modern furniture, clean, and symmetrical.

The basement is huge and was just remodeled. No furniture at the time but in one room in the basement you have new carpet with an exercise machine. The laundry room is very sterile with a brand new add on bathroom off in the corner with a light beige and white marble tiles. The fixtures are gold.

The closets throughout the house are much clustered with many clothes, shoes, and college books. The only books that are in plain view are Bible study book materials found in the master bedroom and various BMW car magazines on the kitchen table.

You get the impression that the people who live here are Christians, well organized, educated, detailed, with one child, and have an eye for style both fashion and home décor. They seem to spend equal time throughout the house. I notice that in each room there was always one wall that was painted in different color from the rest of the walls in that particular room.

Exercise 6: Seeing Yourself as Other See You

Sam you have the potential to do anything that you want to do. You have never been a quieter. You’ve always been persistent when you put your mind on something that you wanted to do and you do it. You are not the type of person that ever wants to give up.

You also have this outgoing energetic spirit in which I think everyone picks up on it. You are very sociable. When you get among a crowd of people you shine and you brighten up the room because you get everyone attention. You are very intelligent and people can hear that and feel your spirit in a room. I know from earlier on that you have a good heart and that its’ not phony but its something that is kind of within you. It’s guanine. I don’t think you can deliberately hurt anybody you just have this good spirit about you and have a good heart overall. You have this gentleness about you. I spoke about this earlier today about how years ago we both were attending Harold Washington College and how I was on the escalator you came behind me and gently touch my ankle enough as to not scare me nor did you grab it but with a nice gentle touch. You just have this gentleness about yourself. You are a very forgiving person. If someone does something wrong to you you know how to brush it off and forget about without bringing it back up later like most people especially if it's a love one. You really know how to get over it and get pass it really easy without pouring salt on their wounds. You are a very generous and not stingy person especially towards love ones.

Exercise 7: Twenty Things You Like to Do

Fishing
Camping
Go to the Museum
Go to the Zoo
Go on a cruise
Ride a Bull
Sky Dive
Play tennis
Eat out at various restaurant thought out Chicago
Write a book
Produce/Mix Music
Own my own business
Attend Church Consistently
Read the Bible Everyday
Pray with out ceasing
More quality time with my family (breakfast & dinner together more often).
Travel
Work Out
Invest more in the Stock Market
Read More Often

Exercise 8: You Ideal Environment

Appalachian Log Cabin Home by the lake, a study/reflection room, neighbors that live about 5 to 10 minutes apart from us who express guanine love in action, who are open minded, peaceful, less drama, who share some of the values that my family and I share, education, ownership, respect for one another, all sacrificing love, culture for service and service for humanity, God first, family second, and then community. I would visit the city twice a week or every other week. The qualities that would merge: I would be more loving, serene, and thoughtful, clear minded, creative and temptation would be more easily defeated but not eradicated.

Exercise 9: Your Ideal Day

I wake at 5:00am in my 4 BR, 3.5 Baths, 2 Story, and 4103 sq. ft. Appalachian Log Home equipped with the state of the art technology, an Outdoor/Indoor Swimming Pool (Converts to), Jacuzzi, Outdoor/Indoor Basket Ball Court(Converts to), and an Entertainment/Movie Screening Room.

I get out of bed say a prayer and then take a shower and fix me a cup of coffee. I then sit down and began reading the Bible with a cup of coffee beside me. Then I take a walk along the wooded trails enjoying nature and thinking about life and God’s Word that I just studied. After about 45minutes to an hour I then work out in the basement by weightlifting for about 30 min. to an hour. I then take another shower sit down for breakfast with my wife and son. After breakfast I drive along the wooded roads to My Produce Store Called Sam’s Produce Market. I meet my wife, a friend or family member for lunch in the afternoon. I leave sometime in the evening so that I can get home to be with my family for dinner and quality time. Before sunset I walk along the wooded trails with my wife enjoying Nature, thinking, laughing, and talking.

Fantasy Analysis

Indispensable

What: Physical Exercise
Prayer/Reading the Bible
My morning walk
Breakfast
My Own Business
Evening walk with my wife

Where: a spacious place to live

Who: My Lord & Savior Jesus Christ
My wife
My son
My family

Optional but Desirable

What: My morning walk alone.

Where: live in beautiful woods near a culturally and tourist lively town

Frills

What: Entertainment/Movie Room
Jacuzzi
Outdoor/Indoor Swimming Pool
Outdoor/Indoor BasketBall Ct

1 comment:

  1. I got a bunch of clothes too, time to throw them out because I know that I dont wear them. :)
    Riding a bull???...I cant imagine you doing that, but if thats what you want thats great. :)

    ReplyDelete